- As per the terms of accreditation duly agreed by institutions/hospitals concerned, the admission scheme as prescribed by NBE i.e. admission to DNB/FNB courses through merit based centralized counseling is final and binding on all the accredited institutes/hospitals.
- All the NBE accredited hospitals/institutes are hereby informed that NBE shall obtain the consent for inclusion/exclusion of DNB/FNB seat(s) in the counseling through online only.
- The link for submitting the consent is www.cns.natboard.edu.in.
- NBE accredited hospitals/institutes have to ensure that their valid email id and mobile number of authorized person designated to update the seat matrix, is to be registered with the accreditation section. If the email ID and mobile number is not been updated so far, please update the same through the Head of the Institution at email@example.com.
- The Email ID and Mobile Number is mandatory to login to the web portal for seat matrix www.cns.natboard.edu.in.
- Before submission of consent, the hospital/institute has to see the availability of seats at their institutes/hospitals by clicking the link given below:
View Availability of DNB/FNB seat(s)
- The Hospitals/Institutes has to ensure while requesting the number of seat(s) that the department has minimum number of faculty availability, who can be assigned as thesis guides of DNB trainees, as per applicable guidelines for the number of seat(s) requested.
- The hospital/institute has to ensure that the number of Post Diploma seat(s) required for them should not be more than the number of Post MBBS seats requested for.
- The Government/State Government/PSUs or other hospitals, maintaining any type of reservation for DNB seat(s)(Post MBBS and Post Diploma only) has to upload the scanned copy of reservation roster/information in the specified format on official letter head. The format for uploading the reservation roster is given in the below link:
Format of Uploading Reservation Roster for DNB Seat(s)
- NBE accredited hospital/institute are also required to upload any specific information regarding their seat(s) and it’s clarifications in the portal while entering the consent for the number of seats to be included in the counseling.
- The scanned document uploaded to be in the format of jpg or pdf and file size should not be more than 250kB on an A4 paper size.
- The consent submitted through the online mode shall be final and no correction/editing is permissible.
- Submission of consent for inclusion of seat(s) in the counseling is not necessarily to confirm that the seat shall be included in the counseling. The decision of NBE in this regard shall be final.
- Accredited hospitals/institutions who do not participate in the aforesaid counseling may kindly be note that they shall not be allowed to enroll candidates against these seats at their own level. Further, their accreditation may be withdrawn with immediate effect.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to Seat Matrix, please write to NBE at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any further clarification/assistance related to Counseling, please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to Accreditation of seat(s), please write to NBE at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.