Guidelines for Scanning Photograph, Signature to upload:
- Paste the Photo on the specified dimensions and Sign in the Signature in within the box on any white paper as per the required dimensions as mentioned below.
e.g. The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image shown above are:
• Size of the file < 100 KB or 80 KB
• Dpi setting = 200 dpi
• True Colour
• .jpg or .jpeg type
- Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature separately. Please do not scan the complete page.
- The photo image dimension (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) and the signature image dimension (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm) is required to be scanned and stored in (*.jpeg,*.jpg) format on local machine.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more that 100KB and 80KB.
- The scanned photograph and signature uploaded must be jpg/jpeg format and not more than 100KB and 80KB size.
- If the size of the file is more than the mentioned size limit, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.