- DNB/FNB trainee who have Joined for DNB/FNB training and the Joining report has already been submitted by the Hospital/Institute through online, can submit their online registration form through this web portal.
- Pre-requirements for submitting onine application form through this web portal are as follows:
- Registration Fee as per the DNB/FNB Course requirements. Registration Fee to be paid through Online only.
- Payment of Registration Fee through Online(Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking) only.
- Scanned Passport Size photograph. Maximum File Size 100kb.
- Scanned Signature. Maximum File size 80kb.
- MCI/SMC Registration Details.
- Qalification Details i.e. MBBS Passing Details, MD/MS/DNB/Diploma Passing Details etc.
Click here to see Guidelines for Scanning Photograph, Signature
- DNB/FNB trainee has to ensure the above pre-requirements before proceeding to fill-up online application form for registration.
- After successful submission of online application, the DNB/FNB trainee has to take print-out of the Filled Application and the 2nd Page of Filled application duly signed (by candidate and HOI) has to upload on the same portal by login to this web portal Candidate Login.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to Seat Matrix, please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com
- For any further clarification/assistance related to Counseling, please write to NBE at e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to Accreditation of seat(s), please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com.